10 Best Super Bowl Commercials 2020
I put together ten commercials from the 2020 Super Bowl which I think are the best. I hope you enjoy my compilation. Tell me in the comments which commercial you like the most, I will include your vote in the ranking to see which commercial wins.
For your information: I included only ads that were actually aired during the game, not some marketing gags or online advertising campaigns that would make this video last for 10 hours. Some teasers before the Big Game were extremely promising but the real commercials to these teasers were disappointing, in my opinion, like Planters with Mr. Peanut Reborn or Cheetos with MC Hammer. Also, I wanted to add Groundhog Day with Bill Murray for Jeep Rubicon but they blocked the video worldwide and it couldn't have been watched.
These ads are included:
1. Toyota Highlander, "Heros" with Cobie Smulders, Thomas Barbusca, Melina Paez, Zac Titus (Go wherever they need you, Let’s go places)
2. Little Caesars, “Best Thing Since Sliced Bread” with Rainn Wilson
3. Reese, Hershey, “Reese’s Take 5” (The best bar you never heard of)
4. SodaStream, “Water on Mars”, with Bill Nye (Fresh sparkling water in seconds)
5. Rocket Mortgage, “Comfortable” with Jason Momoa and Lisa Bonet
6. T-Mobile, “Mama Tests 5G” with Anthony Anderson
7. Walmart Pick-up, “Famous Visitors” including Flash Gordon, Buzz Lightyear from Toy Story, Bill and Ted from Bill & Ted’s Excellent Adventure, Marvin the Martian, Groot from Guardians of the Galaxy, the aliens from Mars Attacks, Men in Black, Arrival, Blade Runner, The Lego Movie, Star Trek, Star Wars, and others (Free pick-up on everything for your journey, Out of this world convenience)
8. Budweiser Canada and Uber, “Whassup again”
9. Anheuser-Busch, Bud Light Seltzer, “Inside Post’s Brain” with Post Malone
10. Google, “Loretta” (How to not forget, A little help with the little things)
11. Tide Power Pods, “Stains can wait for later” with Charlie Day and Emily Hamsphire
11.5 Tide Power Pods, “Stains can wait for later” / “Bud Knight”
11.75 Tide Power Pods, “Stains can wait for later” / “Wonder Woman” with Gal Gadot
11.88 Tide Power Pods, “Stains can wait for later” / “Coming up next” (Masked Singer)
11.99 Tide Power Pods, “Stains can wait for later” / “Finally later”
Super Bowl LIV, the 54th Super Bowl and the 50th modern-era National Football League (NFL) championship game, was an American football game that decided the champion for the NFL's 2019 and 100th season. The American Football Conference (AFC) champion Kansas City Chiefs defeated the National Football Conference (NFC) champion San Francisco 49ers, 31–20, for their first Super Bowl win since Super Bowl IV and their first NFL championship since joining the league in the AFL–NFL merger. Patrick Mahomes won the Super Bowl Most Valuable Player Award, throwing 26 for 42 on passes, 286 yards, two touchdowns, and two interceptions, while also rushing for 29 yards and a touchdown.
The game was played on February 2, 2020, at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens, Florida. This was the 11th Super Bowl hosted by the South Florida region and the sixth Super Bowl hosted in Miami Gardens, which hosted Super Bowl XLIV ten years earlier. The game was broadcast in the United States by Fox on television and Westwood One on radio, and the halftime show was co-headlined by Jennifer Lopez and Shakira.